Kelly Butcher, over at The Lemme Library Blog, generously hosts a weekly forum for sharing children’s book reviews every Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago, however, Kelly’s husband took a spill and fractured his ankle. To help her out, I’ll be hosting Book Talk Tuesday for her this week.
Here are Kelly’s (and thereby my) rules:
- All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
- Positive reviews only, please…we only spread love here at the Lemme Library (and Pageintraining)!
- Books must be available in the US. (You are welcome to link to ARC reviews.)
- I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don’t meet criteria 1-4.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to the specific post that contains the book review. (That way, people don’t have to scour your blog looking for it.)
After you submit your link, please leave a comment for this post. As it is the fourth of July, please share your favorite historical place you have visited. If you haven’t been to one, please share a favorite history related picture book or chapter book.
Have a great week and thanks for participating!